In 1998, Congress passed the Nazi War Crimes Disclosure Act, allowing almost 3 million classified documents to be released to the public, including a secret profile of Adolf Hitler in 1942, collected by the Office of Strategic Services.
1. Hitler never allows anyone to see him while he is naked or bathing.
2. He refuses to use cologne or scents of any sort on his body.
3. No matter how warm the weather may be, Hitler will not remove his coat in public.
4. In 1923, Nazi press secretary Dr. Sedgwick tried to convince Hitler to get rid of his “trademark” mustache, or grow it normally. He answered: “Do not worry about my mustache. If it is not the fashion now, it will be later because I wear it.”
1. While dining with others, Hitler will allow the conversation to linger on general topics, but after a couple hours he will inevitably begin one of his many monologues. These speeches are flawless from start to finish because he rehearses them any time he gets a moment. His favorite topics include: “When I was a soldier,” “When I was in Vienna,” “When I was in prison,” and “When I was the leader in the early days of the party.”
2. If Hitler began speaking about Wagner and the opera, no one dares interrupt him. He will often sermonize on this topic until his audience falls asleep.
1. Hitler has no interest in sports or games of any kind and never exercised, except for an occasional walk.
2. He paces frequently inside rooms, always diagonally across the room from corner to corner and always to the same tune he whistles to himself.
3. Hitler’s handwriting is impeccable. Carl Jung, a world-renowned psychologist, observed his handwriting in 1937 and remarked: “Behind this handwriting, I recognize the typical characteristics of a man with essentially feminine instinct.
1. Hitler loves the circus. He takes real pleasure in the idea that underpaid performers are risking their lives to please him.
2. He went to the circus on several occasions in 1933 and sent extremely expensive chocolates and flowers to female performers.
3. He isn’t interested in wild animal acts, unless a female is in danger.
4. Nearly every night, Hitler will see a movie in his private theatre, mainly foreign films that are banned to the German public. He loves comedy and will often laugh merrily at Jewish comedians. He even liked a few Jewish singers, but would remark that it was too bad he or she wasn’t Aryan after hearing them perform.
5. Hitler staff secretly made films for him of torture and execution of political prisoners, which he very much enjoyed watching.
6. Hitler’s executive assistants also secured pornographic pictures and movies for him.
7. He loves news reels, especially when he is in them.
8. He adores gypsy music, Wagner’s operas and especially, American college football marches and alma maters. To excite the masses, he also uses American college football-style music during his speeches. “Sieg heil,” his rallying cry, was even modeled after the cheering techniques used by American cheerleaders.